- Advertisement -
- This position is for system engineer with experience on engineering of protection system and substation Automation system.
- Preparation of Protection SLD’s, Trip matrix, interlocking logics etc. as per customer specification/requirements.
- Design of Control & Protection Panels for all voltage levels system, should have knowledge of various bus arrangements.
- Control and protection schematic preparation for various power system equipment i.e. Generator, Line, Transformer, Reactor, Busbar etc.
- Preparation of FAT/SAT/GTP/TTR/FDS/HEAT LOAD documents.
- Preparation of CRP interfacing drawings.
- Preparation of various types of System Architecture based on system requirements.
- Knowledge on different serial and ethernet based protocol used in Substation Automation System.
- Should have knowledge on Master Slave and client server philosophy, IEC61850 protocol and Computer networking.
- Discussion with customer for drawing approval/resolution of query.
- Initiating loadings to factory for material procurement, fabrication and wiring of the systems under scope.
- Support to Sales/testing/commissioning team.
Eligibility criteria / Skill Sets
- B. Tech /B.E in. Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- More than 3 years of relevant experience.
- Has good interpersonal, negotiation and communication skill.
- Fast learner and able to work independently or as a team player.
- Able to work under minimum or less supervision.
- Shall have good knowledge of computers, specially Excel, Word, Power point etc.
- E Base software knowledge will be added advantage.