Responsible for the primary administration of all complex server farms. Provide highest level of technical advice on Server Delivery and management.
Your future duties and responsibilities
This position will be responsible for providing day to day TECHNICAL SERVICE DESK – TECHNICAL SUPPORT; CUSTOMER SERVICE support for multiple customers by exercising proven Operating System and infrastructure experience in the enterprise space applying process; procedures; Standards; guidelines and best practices.
- Accountable for Service Delivery as per SLA’s /OLA’s of various projects in Remote infrastructure Management
- Manage day to day operations of the services rendered based on ITIL framework
- Act as a SPOC for clients for all aspects of service Delivery
- Responsible for ensuring negotiation; agreement; and maintenance of SLA’s / OLA’s
- Supporting BAU for various clients
- Maintain system availability as per multiple Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Produce monthly reporting activity and explain any abnormal system performance
- Assist appropriate teams in all phases of Production implementation
- Make recommendations to improve health of the system where necessary.
- Participate in various projects and work orders as assigned and complete assigned tasks on time.
- Coordinate activities for projects between other teams.
- Provide on-call support as scheduled.
- Coordinate service calls and requests with team members where necessary.
- Respond to incident tickets and provide updates in a timely manner. Escalate where necessary.
- Coordinate and implement change records as a result of trouble tickets.
- Perform 1st level hardware diagnostics and installation of layered products where needed.
- Reduce costs where expedient to do so without impacting service availability.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Primary Skill: TECHNICAL SERVICE DESK – TECHNICAL SUPPORT; CUSTOMER SERVICE
Secondary Skill: Service Delivery
Service Desk Analysts are required to:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance by following prescribed procedures.
- Research reported incidents using available information sources and tools. Diagnose; triage and resolve hardware; software; applications or basic network-related incidents Log all contacts and document all the activities and results accurately and completely within the incident management tool.
- Assign unresolved tickets to the appropriate support team.
- Proactively monitor; follow up and expedite the resolution of assigned and pending tickets.
- Identify and escalate tickets requiring urgent attention and action.
- Stay current with system information; changes and updates.
- Adhere to work schedules; attendance and leave policies.
- Expected to work in a 24/7 environment on rotational shifts
- Comply with CGI and Client’s IS/IT policies; code of conduct and quality standards Participate in the recruitment process for initial member screening
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English with a neutral accent; correct grammar and syntax
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices; ITIL and ITSMKnowledge of IT applications; systems and networks
- Experience in handling technical support for an international organization
- Problem analysis and solving
- Learning; adaptability and attention to detail
- Ability to type while handling customer contact
- Tolerance to stress; performance driven and continuously improving work experience required: Worked as Service Desk / Helpdesk support technician as Level 1 technicians within his/her team; handling calls in for an international / Global client (preferred North American/ European experience).
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.