This Job Role is responsible for the coordination, management and execution of proactive and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support that the one offered by the 1st Level Operations. This shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- Therefore, we believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
- 2nd Level Assurance Support Activities.
- 2nd Level Incident Management.
- Problem Management.
- System Administration.
2nd Level Billing Operations.
To be successful in the role you must have
- UNIX/Solaris/LINUX administration.
- Hardware understanding for Solaris/HP boxes.
- Solving skills for the EMC clariion / SUN storage.
- Good knowledge of Ericsson CS5/6 IN solution/Architecture/ Nodes.
- Voice Call & Signalling Routing.
- Network Architecture understanding and preparation.
- Signalling Protocols good hands-on, Knowledge of GSM, INAP, CAP, SS7, Sigtran etc.
- Traffic Dimensioning.
- Performance & Characteristics of IN Network Nodes
- End-to-End Performance Audit & Optimization