Job ID: JR0131110
Candidate will get opportunities to develop and validate functionality in a complex system level environment. Key areas include:
- Develop, debug and troubleshoot Linux apps and drivers like DMA, I2C and middleware layers.
- On need basis, should be ready to develop host side software in Linux/Windows as per project needs.
- Exposure to system topics like memory configuration, resource handling, system initialization, Virtualization.
- Opportunity to participates in silicon power ON camps through technical contributions.
- Delivers with high quality and timely delivery of assigned activities.
- Candidate should have a Masters degree in Electronics or Computer Science Engineering with exposure to embedded system concepts.
- Knowledge in Linux Kernel, driver and application development.
- Working knowledge in Artificial intelligence software is a big plus
- Exposure to embedded development environment such as git, Linux host.
- Scripting knowledge in Perl, Python or shell scripts.
- Exposure to build script and infrastructure.
- Knowledge in IO and connectivity drivers like PCIe, Ethernet, USB will be a plus.