As an Integration Engineer, you will be on the front line of all incoming partner support questions. You will leverage internal and external tools, as well as your technical knowledge, to debug problems, identify & reproduce bugs, and provide solutions to partners. You will triage and escalate issues to other team members as necessary to ensure that we take care of every partner. You will assist the sales team as they take new partners through the integration process. Above all, you will work tirelessly to find ways to improve Branch and minimize friction as partners integrate and improve their apps with Branch.
What you’ll do
- Manage incoming support requests on our ticketing platform.
- Provide technical assistance to developers and marketers who use the Branch SDK.
- Triage issues and escalate to various team members.
- Act as a technical resource to sales team members.
- Manage bug queue to ensure issues are followed up on and resolved.
- Accomplish miscellaneous engineering projects to push our business forward.
Qualifications and Experience required
- B.E / B.Tech or an equivalent degree in Engineering.
- 2 to 6 years of experience working in a customer support role.
- Experience in Salesforce service cloud.
- Experience working with, building, and/or troubleshooting mobile SDKs.
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company.
- Mobile app coding ability.
A little bit about us
Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures. We are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups 2020, Great Places to Work 2020, Best Places to Work 2020 (Bay Area). We have more than 3 billion monthly users and partnered with over 50,000 apps, including Airbnb, Ticketmaster, Reddit, Buzzfeed, Twitch, OfferUp, Poshmark, and many more.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.