Tektronix is looking for a Product Marketing Engineer/Manager to join our Marketing team in the Tektronix Product Solutions Group! The Product Marketing Engineer/Manager will be responsible for analyzing the market scenario to identify new opportunities on the solutions side, prepare a business case, work with the engineering team to execute the solution and then take the solution to the market.
In this position, you will work with an engaged, creative and agile team working on our next generation oscilloscope products including analysis and debug solutions, serial communication and protocols. The main responsibility will include but not limited to designing the roadmap for solutions and taking them to the market. The roadmap would primarily be driven by understanding the customer requirements, getting feedback from the sales team, existing and potential customers by using Voice-of-Customer (VoC).
The person is also expected to be proficient in writing technical articles and collaterals (including but not limited to application notes, competitive assessment and comparison, technical briefs and working with customers on testimonials). He/She should also be able to visualize the bigger picture and come up with newer applications and solution leveraging the features of the Tektronix oscilloscopes.
The successful individual will collaborate cross-functionally with teams around the globe including: other Product Lines, Product Development Engineers, Service, Sales, and more.
Specific responsibilities include
- Define the roadmap for Tektronix solutions in the segment of interest
- Analyze the business environment to identify business opportunities
- Conduct VoC to understand the market scenario and opportunities that can be explored
- Prepare a business case (profit/loss scenario, risks, etc.) to explain and obtain approval for the solution of interest
- Identify the unique value proposition for the solution
- Define the value pricing for the solution
- Work with other product lines on the forecast, attach rates and pull through hardware sales
- Prepare sales collaterals, including sales presentations, application notes, case studies, etc. and train the sales and distribution to effectively promote and sell the solution in the region
- Work with other product lines to effectively create crossorganizational alignment in the prioritization and creation of differentiated solutions for customers
- Work with engineering leadership on resourcing prioritization to effectively execute the solution product roadmap
- Drive crossfunctional solution strategy to achieve overall business strategy
- MBA/PGP in Management studies with major in Marketing
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a specialization in Electronics &
- Communication or Computer Science or equivalent technical background required
- 2 – 5 years of relevant work experience customers
- Experience interacting, listening and communicating with customers
- Knowledge of software product planning/management and marketing fundamentals such as: pricing, positioning, articulating value propositions, building a differentiated strategy, understanding customer needs, and more
- Experience or familiarity in the Test & Measurement or Semiconductor or electronics industry
- Experience in Product Management or Product Marketing
- Experience with Technical selling and/or support
- Experience working in multiple markets and environments
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.