Ensure customers come first and put yourselves in customer shoes when making decisions and viewing our processes and programs 24/7.Move fast from idea to value.
- Support customers with non-technical queries displaying exceptional customer service.
- To follow predefined procedural quality standards ensuring customer messages are prioritized correctly
- To seek out opportunities to add value to customers during all interactions
- Diagnosing and anticipating current and future customer needs and provide assistance with both
- Engage with and provide feedback on, processes and procedures with a view to possible improvements
- Maintaining a pleasant working environment for your team.
- Managing incoming calls, chat and emails related to customer service inquiries well within the set SLA’s
- Take ownership of escalations and follow up until closure. Identify and recommend areas for improvement in all areas in which tasks are performed
- Strong interpersonal skills: team player and consensus-builder, proactive networking attributes, execution focus, and ability to drive change
- Participate in weekend support activities
- Ability to work flexibly, multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- A bachelor’s degree in Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 3- 5 years’ experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
Graduates from university with a bachelor or master degree(s) or relevant work experience.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.