- Troubleshoot incoming customer problems via email, phone or WebEx
- Work with existing global teams and developers to provide resolution to customer issues.
- Research and respond to customer requests and provide detailed explanations to address questions and concerns from the world’s largest Big Data implementations
- Support the release process of new versions of Trifacta products.
- Willingness to work hours as needed in order to support our customers.
- This position may requires participation in an off-hours On-Call Rotation.
- Create and share knowledge with other engineers and develop customer solutions efficiently
- Self-starter with the ability to work within a fantastic global team
- B. Tech degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years experience as Application Engineer, Support Engineer
- Accurate and logical problem solving techniques, strong communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment under pressure.
- Solid understanding of Relational Database Concepts
- Advanced User level knowledge UNIX/Linux
- Knowledge of the Big Data ecosystem, or experience with Big Data vendors like Cloudera,
- Horton works, Google Cloud Platform or Amazon EMR is a big plus
- Ability to quickly assimilate complex problems and develop a resolution strategy.
- Team player with a customer-focused attitude who enjoys working in a fast paced environment
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.