The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for
- Conduct incoming, in-process and final quality check activities
- Comply with required QMS requirements
- Maintain the product quality level to meet global quality standards
- Quality oversight of the manufacturing operations (facilities, equipment, processes, and documentation)
- Support QMS related activities
You are a part of
Operations Quality team which is part of Global Quality & Regulatory organization. This team takes care of Product Quality, QMS & Regulatory compliance.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Education Qualification: Engineering Graduate in Electronics/Telecommunication/Electrical
- Work Experience : 3 to 4 years of experience in Quality Assurance / Quality Control Activities in Medical devices industry preferred
- Technical/Functional Competencies: Working knowledge in the following quality areas: inspection, product disposition, documentation control, Calibration and non-conforming material, measurement system analysis. Good knowledge of the ISO13485/9001 regulations.
- Behavioral Competencies: Good verbal and written influential communication skills. Good technical writing skills. Good team player and able to influence cross-functional teams