Based on UV light, the equipment kills a range of disease causing pathogens without creating any safety issues to humans
Ultraviolet Indirect Air Disinfection fixtures assist in purifying upper-room air in occupied spaces without compromising the safety of occupants. The Viromaar UVGI-25C wall mount Upper-Room Air Disinfection Unit is one such equipment that safely applies germicidal UV energy for air disinfection in high-risk closed and occupied spaces, thus eliminating airborne viruses and bacteria to create a healthy breathing environment.
Installation of the Viromaar in the upper-room area reduces the risk of cross-infection and exposure to infectious airborne germs. This proven technology has been used for a long time to combat airborne diseases such as Tuberculosis (TB) in hospitals, clinics and shelters.
Optimised mechanism for safety of human occupants
These fixtures are installed with UV lamps fixtures and suspended from a ceiling or mounted on a wall at a height of at least 2.4m for effective operation and optimal safety of the occupants. Fixtures are shielded with louvres to block radiation below the horizontal plane of the fixtures. The radiated UV light creates a germicidal zone in the upper portion of the room to which viruses and bacilli are transported with the help of normal convection and then inactivated or killed. Disinfection is achieved by replacing the contaminated lower room air with clean irradiated upper room air. At the same time, room occupants are not exposed to UVGI light radiation.
- Applications: Pathogen disinfection in all occupied spaces such as hospitals, clinics, offices, retail, food outlets, hospitality, schools, banks, factories, etc.
- Coverage area: Suitable for normal height rooms of up to 250sq.feet (multiple units can be used for larger areas)
- Effective against: Viruses such as SARsCOV2 (COVID-9), SARsCOV1, MERS-COV, Influenza, H1N1, Common cold virus, Rhinovirus, Adenovirus, Coronavirus, Mumps, Measles, Chickenpox, etc. Bacteria such as Tuberculosis Bacillus, Aspergillosis, MRSA, Pneumonia, Whooping Cough, Diphtheria, Anthrax, etc. Allergy-causing Fungal Spores
- Disinfection mode: Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation using UVC radiation created by MV Linear UVC lamp
- Peak wavelength: 253.7 nm
- UVC Power: 6 Watts
- Power Consumption: 25 Watts
- Total Harmonic Distortion: less than 10 %
- Operating Temperature: 0 degrees Celsius to 45 degrees Celsius
Available in a dimension of 500mm x230mm x150mm, the unit can be obtained from Binay Opto Electronics.