About this opportunity
The main purpose is to take full responsibility of Configuration Management / Troubleshooting & Problem Analysis / Technical Discussions / Self Initiator to Mentor peers for Competence Development / Process understanding and awareness / Audits awareness and follow ups / handling emergencies and trouble tickets activities related to IN Network!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
What you will do
- Acting as the first point for activities demanding a level of technical expertise as a 24/7 capability hosted in Automated Operations.
- Operation and troubleshooting of multivendor telecommunication equipment’s like Tellabs, ATN, CX600, SIAE, NEC, SOEM
- Work as shift operations as per defined shift roster and to actively monitor ticket queues to ensure timely response to tickets
- Improvement of automated recovery.
- Escalation support for Service surveillance and Field service
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering preferably in Electronics, Computer science, Telecommunication or equivalent
- Understanding of Network Architecture in technologies of 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G
- Mobile Telecommunications knowledge with telephony switching principles, transport networks, access networks, traffic concept, telecommunication networks & signaling, voice and data flows, value Added services
- KPI Analysis
- Qualifications: Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Experience: 1-2 years
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.