Company: Response Informatics
About the job
We have an Immediate opening Control Engineer, To have a quick discussion to understand the opportunity; reach out to me [email protected]
Year of Relevant Experience: 7 to 12 Years
Notice period: 0-1 month
- In-depth skills of Analog & Digital circuit design using ADC, DAC, Op-amps, Transistors, MOSFETS, Sensors, Signal Conditioning circuits, microcontroller/ Microprocessor, Memories, Various communication interfaces (I2C,SPI, RS485,Ethernet), IOT platforms
- Experience with designs using Industrial IO modules, industrial controllers (PLC), PID controllers etc.
- Knowledge in Power electronics devices, Industrial drives, Servo Motor drives and other electrical devices
- Experience in developing detailed schematics and schematic capture using CAD tools.
- Electronic circuit modeling & simulation.
- Worked on projects from requirement to final product release (circuit design, prototyping and testing) and maintenance.
- Hand on experience on testing tools(DSO,DMM,FG, electronic loads etc.) circuit validation, board bring up , functional testing , trouble shooting, Failure analysis .
- Expertise on PCB design process, Technical document writing
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills.
Good to have skills
- Knowledge in product certification process (Handle testing at EMC/ Safety) labs is preferred.
- Expertise with FW development with C, C++ , Python etc , FPGA &CPLD programming,
- Knowledge in Documentation, release process , Reliability testing,
- Obsolescence process, Customer support for field issues, Interact with suppliers
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.