- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend all Breakdown calls and closure within the assigned service parameters of response time by proper allocation of time to achieve customers satisfaction. Have complete ownership of the service delivery process for the assigned customer base.
- Providing timely Preventive maintenance to the assigned set of customers. (primary and Secondary) by keeping the data of P.Ms for assigned customer base to justify AMC charges
Achievement of financial objectives as assigned and completion of the cycle of order process. Achieve the assigned spares and Service revenue targets. Keeping track of ensuring payment collections for the transactions done for the assigned customer base.
- Timely reporting of all service reports, weekly reports, expense statements and any other data which is asked from time to time through SFDC and emails to ensure communication flow.
- Follow guidelines on attendance, leaves, mobile policies, travel policies, and other policies to achieve proper discipline of operations
- Education / Qualification: Diploma / Graduation in Electronics engineering.
- Experience Requirements: 3 – 5 years experience in the field of Laboratory equipments.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for this role
- Good Knowledge on maintenance and servicing and Laboratory equipments (CO2 INCUBATORS, CENTRIFUGES, OVEN, Furnaces, refrigerator, ULT freezers)
- Good learning capability.
- Good communication and efficient working at the customer location.