The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
We are an advanced robotics start-up headquartered in Mumbai. The company was founded in January 2015, by three post-graduates of IIT Bombay, Sneh Vaswani, Prashant Iyengar, and Chintan Raikar, on the pillars of robotics, AI, and IoT. We make Miko series of robots designed to engage, educate, and entertain kids. Our latest offering, Miko 3, is an advanced personal robot for kids, powered by cutting-edge features such as a proprietary emotional intelligence machine, TeleConnect, and has self-initiated conversational abilities, obstacle & edge sensing, and more. Miko is currently sold in over 90 countries.
The interdisciplinary team comes from different engineering verticals like software, electronics, embedded, industrial, robotics, AI, mechanical engineers, mathematicians, UI/UX designers, knowledge partners and neuropsychologists. Our mission is to solve the unmet needs of society with the help of robotics, AI and IoT, and to humanize technology.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include
- Investigate and troubleshoot hardware issues – prototype to production builds
- Perform PCBA level verification and execute system validation to comply with design parameters through robust testing methodologies
- Define and drive test strategy, implementation, and testing processes
- Investigate, design, and qualify new test methodologies, test fixtures, test equipment, and test software
- Collaborate and feed in recommendations and improvements based on test findings
- Understand and interpret technical requirements, engineering drawings, schematics, and technical manuals
- Recommend specifications and limits with the hardware development team
- Ensure our products and test procedures meets and exceed consumer electronics standards
Note: Only suitable candidate can apply and also learn in R&D concept.
- ARM Microcontroller
- Manual Testing
- Earn certifications in these skills
- Learn Arduino
- Learn VLSI Design
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 28th Feb’23 and 4th Apr’23
- are available for duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Job offer
Number of openings: 1