The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: HItachi Energy
Our Grid Automation portfolio spans a wide range of transmission and substation applications, which facilitate reliable and efficient automation system of the future digital electric network with minimum environmental impact. We incorporate the systems, solutions and services for utility and industrial applications, as well transportation solutions like Metros. You will create and complete bids/estimations/quotations based on customer specification or customer requirements/budget in order to achieve both market competitiveness and high margin for the Company.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of Power System-Generation, Transmission & Distribution,
- Energy automation in Metro rail segment, Solar, Wind & Industrial segments.
- Knowledge of Relays & Protection system from 33kV to 765kV
- Knowledge on SAS system from 33kV to 765kV & different SAS architectures
- Knowledge of Control IEDs-BCU, BCPU, RTU, Data concentrator, Gateways.
- Knowledge of HAPG products and offerings
- Must have worked in Bids and Proposal for minimum 5years.
- Ability to interpret single line diagram, Architecture, Layouts, Bill of material, specification and other relevant documents of customer for bid preparation
- Feasibility Study – Technical / Strategic positioning, and Commercial viability.
- Should have adequate knowledge on Project Risk Assessment.
- Responding to clients with technical support to persuade customers on capacity and offer complete solution.
- Communication with customer on a regular basis and updating new technologies, concept and products
- Preparing and review detailed scope of work, commercial calculations, delivery schedules and documentation as required.
- Providing the most optimized solutions to the customers, fulfilling their requirement.
- Necessary competency to optimize the offering with different choices of products and solution available in market on need basis in close co-ordination with Engineering & Supply chain.
- Co-ordinating with cross-functional teams like Supply Chain, Project management, Engineering, Contract Management, Finance, Front end sales…..for smooth handover of projects.
- Bachelor or master-degree in a technical discipline, preferably Electrical (and/or) Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Substantial experience and knowledge of multidiscipline scopes of work.
- Business and commercial awareness and knowledge.
- Understanding of risks identification and mitigations.
- Able to be an integral part of a team.
- Able to think strategically, creative, and innovative.
- Achievement and goal orientated.
- Ability to act independently.
- Strong ability to communicate verbally and in written English.
- Prepare pre bid Query
- Conduct Site visit for pretender stage if needed.
- Quantity Take off & Prepare Bill of Quantities.