The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Who are we?
We are Driver Security, Safety & Visibility Technology Area within Driver Interaction.
We are a bunch of highly passionate and skilled engineering organization that love our work and use our creativity to develop solutions on Driver Security, Safety & Visibility that creating value towards our customers and for society.
- a range of World class products to work which are sold worldwide
- a wide range of EE platforms and End user functions to explore and work with.
- a great team of skilled engineers to work along.
- an open mind for new ideas and processes
- an environment that encourages both personal and professional growth
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in electronics, software, computer engineering (or similar) with
Experience – Work
- 4+ years of experience in Application SW Development.
- Experience from working in distributed automotive electrical and electronic systems
- Experience of agile methods such as SCRUM, KANBAN, SAFe framework
Knowledge & Competence
- C++ and Adaptive Autosar
- Service oriented architecture and Object-oriented programming
- Python Scripting
- CANoe, CANalyzer, Davinci Dev/Configurator
- Overall understanding of the EE system of a vehicle
- Knowledge of Automotive communication protocols and communication technologies, such as CAN, Ethernet.
- Action Oriented & Adaptable to change
- Critical thinker
- Collaborative & Network Builder
- Curious & Creative
- Emotionally Intelligent
- Self- Resilient