- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
- Work on Embedded Firmware projects as a member of various Engineering & Design and /or Testing teams, for new product development, quality improvement and sustaining engineering, in collaboration with Lead Engineers and Technical Leads.
- Understand and draft firmware application requirement for the projects.
- Perform the project design and development activities, review and get approvals for project artifacts from lead engineers and technical leads.
- Design and develop Firmware Modules, integrate it with embedded device.
- Design and develop high level and detailed design, unit/module test cases, test plans & reports.
- Conduct design verification review process. Prepare / review project documentation.
- Coordinate Firmware / software development activities.
- Interact with other design team members to meet and optimize product design requirements.
- Develop / implement, debug and test software’s for embedded devices and systems, analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of embedded system resources, optimize I/O performance.
- Develop Product Domain Knowledge, participate / conduct in team meetings and Knowledge Sharing Sessions.
- Take responsibility for multiple tasks in multiple projects simultaneously.
- Report / communicate project progress to stakeholders periodically.
- Adherence to CMMi / ISO quality process.
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required.