- Advertisement -
Company: Arrow Electronics
- Develop and validate embedded hardware applications -Design hardware solutions to drive system optimization, improve module/component design and enhance product reliability.
- Interact with system architects/integrators to review and consolidate application requirements.
- Select and integrate hardware modules to build embedded hardware applications.
- Electronic/Electrical Circuit Model/Simulation , PSPICE Knowledge -PCB Layout design, applied simulation and component selection for hardware execution.
- Prototype assembly, bring up, debugging, and functional verification.
- Working with and managing suppliers/manufacturing partners Project Execution Activities.
- Actively Participate on Technical Design Reviews to ensure Project is delivering per architecture
- Contribute on Change management in place to manage the changes to the project.
- Design Completion Milestone completes the project delivery at a system level.
- Capable of proper use of processes and tools.
Educational Qualification & Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- 5+ years experience in electronics hardware design, development & testing.
- 2+ Years of experience PCB (Printed Circuit Board) Layout development and tools (examples of such industry standard tools are PADS, Altium Designer, OrCAD).
- 1+ Years of experience in hardware testing
- 1+ Years of experience in schematic reading, review & analysis
- Experience with analyzing, troubleshoot and resolving system hardware issues.
- Experience with industry standard tool Allegro Cadence.
- Familiarity with 6 Sigma Methodology and EMC & EMI theory.
- Experience designing high volume products dealing with contract manufacturers.
- Mixed-signal and embedded board-level design experience incl. Up to 32-bit microcontrollers
- Project assessment & risk management.
- Hands-on experience building prototype electronics: assembly, board bring-up debugging, functional verification, modification of mechanical housings.
- Knowledge of semiconductor theory and manufacturing, digital design, analog design, power supplies, transmission lines and other fundamentals of electronics and semiconductors technology are all highly useful.
- Strong documentation writing skill.