Qualifications and Experience Details
The power of research sure is unmeasurable, but it one the most prominent tool of contextualization that boosts informed actions. Which is exactly what we need in the field of cybersecurity, especially IoT Security. IoT hardware are being attacked every now and then because of underlying vulnerabilities, and we as a company want to tackle the issue. Let’s destroy these attackers together.
You are a perfect technical fit if:
- Strong understanding on Embedded and Hardware security
- Hands on with hardware attacks such as PCB reversing, Component identification, Side channel attacks, memory extraction methods
- Deep understanding of embedded protocols such as UART, I2C, SPI, JTAG, SWD and possible attacks on them
Experience with Radio protocol attack such as BLE, WIFI, LoRa, DSP,SDR -Good to have knowledge on one programming language
What we look for outside work parameters?
- Your publicly known contributions are your credentials
- Papers/blogs you have written, tools you have developed are your references
- You are learning from the community and enthusiastically contributing back You Have All Our Desired Qualities, if: -You have the technical skills mentioned above
- You have Passion for attacking hardware
- You have a history of publishing or presenting good research
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to express your thoughts clearly
- You can work independently as well as within a team and meet project schedule and deadlines
- You are a creative individual to think out of the box for creating different hardware attacks on product
Your everyday work will look like:
Create hardware and radio attacks on existing IoT products and find vulnerability
Breaking the IoT product for finding hardware security issues
Design the circuits whenever needed for creating hardware attacks
Sharpen your saw with continuous research, learning, training on the latest tools and techniques, keeping up with new research and sharing the same with the ecosystem.
Communicate well using verbal and written skills, within and out of the team If you are someone who has the skills and the ability to design and conduct radio, IoT hardware attacks, paired with the knowledge and expertise of hardware attacks such as PCB reversing, Component identification, Side channel attacks, memory extraction methods, then we are looking for you. Not all superheroes wear capes, but if you do wear the cape of embedded protocols such as UART, I2C, SPI, JTAG, SWD and possible attacks on them, then don’t forget to reach out to us.
Last date to apply: 31 October 2022