- Research, develop, modify, analyze and evaluate robotic technology, systems, prototyping.
- Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation, and performance of mechatronic systems.
- Design or program automated robotic systems to improve/increase production volume, precision, quality, and speed in manufacturing operations, reducing waste and costs.
- Integrate robotics with peripherals, such as controllers, sensors, and other equipment.
- Build, configure, install, calibrate, and test robotic applications.
- Provide technical support for robotic systems, investigating hardware failures or unexpected problems.
- Prior experience with AMR / AGV / Sorting Robots.
- Excellent in Python, Django, and C++.
- Experience with Linux/Ubuntu OS.
- Experience with SLAM algorithms.
- Experience using ROS Navigation Stack & Fleet management would be an advantage.
- Strong experience in Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Skilled in general software development, bug analysis, and fixing.
- Good capability to understand overall system architecture.