Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Experience in programming Embedded C++ applications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated project team and independently
- Strong C++ Programming skills
- Automotive domain
- Design methodology using OOAD & UML
- Embedded development tools and methodologies
- MUST have Hands on experience in SPI Smart Phone Interface or Download or Diagnostics
- Version Control Systems – Clear Case / RTC /GIT
- Experience in configuration management & defect tracking tools
- Strong debugging skills
BE (Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation, Telecommunication), ME, M.Tech