The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
We are looking for an experienced Product and test engineer for our Timing/RF group. As PTE you will be responsible for developing the test program through different phases right from initial samples delivery to final production release.
- Should be technical and hands on in test program development and debug.
- Develop test hardware schematics, efficiently assign resources for maximizing the multisite testing.
- Develop characterisation program and generate final characterisation report indicating all the datasheet parameters variability across skews and temperatures.
- Participate in yield analysis and generate limits.
- Release final production program to OSAT and monitor yield
- Work closely with OSAT for yield enhancement and test time optimization.
- Should be able to analyse low yield, identify the root cause and to provide innovative solutions.
- Work closely with reliability engineers to develop Reliability hardware.
- Create drift reports after reliability and fine tune the production based on the drift.
- Should have good knowledge in usage of bench equipment such as voltage source, Frequency generators, spectrum analysers and oscilloscope.