The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
To provide specialist development and applications support for the VoIP product line. To develop new VoIP based software systems, Product Investigating , Feature enhancement, Fixing customer field problems & testing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining the current VoIP software, investigating, fixing problems & testing.
- Providing assistance to sales/marketing, production and service on any problems encountered with the software systems developed in the department.
- Development of prototype and production ready software systems using desktop and emulation products.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the marketplace and the developing technologies related to the marketplace in which the company operates.
- Continually strive to improve the productivity of the department
- From time to time undertake other activities at the request of the business unit manager or engineering manager.
Skills and Experience
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Science Engineering.
- Must have at least 4 – 10years industry experience of working on mission critical VoIP software based product Investigating , feature enhancement, fixing customer field problems & testing.
- Embedded Linux application programming with multithread environment
- Experience in SIP and RTP VoIP protocols and codec standards (G711, G722 and G729)
- Experience developing multithreaded real time Embedded C and C++ software.
- General network protocols and concepts (IPv4, IPv6, TFTP, TCP, UDP, Multicast, ICMP, NTP, SMTP, SNMP).
- Microprocessor architecture & concepts for the BF536 DSP of processors.
- Experience in peripheral device protocols – EBIU (RAM, Flash), I2C, SPORT (Codec), RMII (Onboard Ethernet MAC->LAN)
- Experience in GIT , Wireshark Analysis , Genkins Build System
- An understanding of hardware and the interface between hardware and software. Ability to produce concise, well-documented code.
- Embedded System programming on linux and RTOS based multithread environments.
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree in Electronics or Computer Science