- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
- Understanding Customer Requirements (SPSS) / SRD documents and perform Functional Testing of Driver Information / Infotainment ECUs.
- Involve in Test Script Update and keen to work towards Automation.
- Involve in Test procedure development for new feature requirements.
- Perform Functional Black Box Testing of Cluster and Infotainment Features.
- Knowledge sharing to team on features worked.
- Need to participate in Defect Triage meeting and demonstrate the issues identified to Requirements & Development Teams.
- Use of tools for Testing, Defects Management, Configuration Management.
- Ability to work as a very good team member and share resources, work content to meet common team goals.
- Work and collaborate internally within the team to deliver the Test scripts, procedures / Test Execution reports as planned.
- Perform testing of products in an iterative, agile software lifecycle
- Need to identify typical Use Case Scenarios happening in vehicle
- Recreate issues reported by customer and ability to debug CAN logs.
- Good Functional Black Box Testing Knowledge on Automotive Infotainment Features involving (Tuner, Media, Bluetooth, Navigation) and Driver Information.
- Knowledge on Scripting is Mandatory (Python or Winwrap or CAPL or PERL)
- Good knowledge on Network Tools – Vector CANoE / CANalyzer, Test Simulation, Measurement and Trace Debugging.
- Knowledge on protocols – Communication (CAN, LIN) and Diagnostics Protocol (GGDS, UDS)
- Understanding on Software Life Cycle phases (CMM/CMMi) and methodologies (Agile, V Model)
- Knowledge on process and able to demonstrate how it has been deployed in projects worked.
- Knowledge on Requirement Management Tools (Team Centre, Doors)
- Knowledge on Tools for Configuration Management, Defects Management, Peer Reviews of Requirements and Test procedures.
- Involved in Test Case Design for Requirements and should have developed Manual / Automated Test Procedures.