Techno commercial (hybrid) resource to support growth/penetration in the south market (specific focus on Automotive, Consumer and Aerospace applications) also help provide technical assistance.
- Interact closely with the customers targeted understand opportunity and provide solutions, if required customize solution working with the technical teams.
- Work on specific projects/application on Consumer/Automotive/ Aerospace (ICE & E-mobility) identified by the business develop contacts, work with customer technical teams to investigate opportunities and thereafter close opportunities with specifications for MPM.
- Work closely with the channel and further offer technical services to the end customer/ channels, conduct customer trials
- Communicate with the R&D/ITC and technical team on testing and product development, and further support product development (NPI/NPC) process.
- Arrange samples and coordinate sampling with the channel/customers.
Minimum Qualification: BE Chemical /Electronics/Mechanical
Minimum Experience: 5-7 years