- IBASE Technology’s latest development is helpful in ensuring people follow the current safety norms amidst the ongoing pandemic
- An Intel Core processor along with high-precision thermal camera facilitates AI in carrying out measurement tasks
IBASE Technology, a leading provider of embedded computers and digital signage systems has launched the VINO2100, an intelligent face mask and body temperature detection system powered by Intel OpenVINO-based iVINO AI recognition software. It offers real-time, automated face mask detection and accurate body temperature measurement for multiple people during the current COVID-19 pandemic. Using face recognition, the VINO2100 measures the temperature only of the intended person and is not impacted by the presence of foreign objects.
The VINO2100 is an all-in-one platform featuring a 7th Gen Intel Core i7-7600U processor and a 21.5” IPS LCD touch panel with IP65 front-panel waterproof protection. It uses a high-precision thermal camera for body temperature measurements. Other features include:
- Face mask recognition with 90+ per cent accuracy in 50ms speed
- Body temperature test with a measurement range from 35 degrees Celsius to 42 degrees Celsius with a precision of ±0.3 degrees Celsius.
- Real-time detection for multiple people
- Supports sound/light alarm and access gate control
The face mask detection function can be disabled if not required.
Unlike handheld thermometers that require to be in contact with a person’s body to obtain temperature, VINO2100 provides non-contact and efficient temperature check while the facial mask detection feature allows or denies the entry of people in buildings and event venues. With artificial intelligence (AI) technology, human intervention is minimized, thus reducing any risk of contraction.
Measuring 537.8 x 329.26 x 71.95mm, the fanless system has 8GB of DDR4 memory and 64GB SSD storage. A desktop mounting stand and the high-precision thermal camera are optional in the package.