- Has wide frequency range and performs highly efficient measurements
- Available in four upgraded versions
Keeping up with the excellent offering of test and measurement equipment, Siglent presents the new SSG5000X series of RF Signal Generators, an upgrade of the previous SSG3000X series in terms of higher output frequency range.
They have a frequency range from 9 kHz up to 4 GHz or 6GHz and feature industry-leading performance in phase noise, spectral purity, bandwidth, EVM, output power. The internal IQ modulation generator and waveform playback function cover the most important RF band for digital wireless communications and include standard waveform files.
Some of the key features include
- Frequency up to 4 GHz/6 GHz
- 001 Hz frequency setting resolution
- Maximum output power up to +26 dBm
- Phase Noise: -120 dBc/ Hz @ 1 GHz, 20 kHz offset
- AM, FM, PM analogue modulation with internal, external or internal+external source.
- Single-pulse, double-pulse and pulse train generator
- Built-in digital communication standard waveform files such as 5G NR, LTE WCDMA, WLAN Bluetooth, CDMA
- Operable in temperatures from 5 degrees Celsius to 45 degrees Celsius.
- High efficiency of measurement results
- 7 cm (5 inches) TFT capacitive touch screen
- USB-power measurement
The series is available in four variants: SSG5040X, SSG5060X, SSG5040X-V and SSG5060X-V each having the following specifications:
Frequency range for SSG5040X in CW MODE is 9 kHz- 4 GHz and for SSG5060X in CW MODE is up to 6 GHz.
For SSG5040X-V in CW MODE is 9 kHz – 4 GHz and in IQ MODE is 10 MHz- 4 GHz. For SSG5040X-V, that is 9 kHz- 6 GHz in CW MODE and 10 MHz- 6 GHz in IQ MODE.
Frequency resolution, Amplitude resolution and Phase noise are same for all the models at 0.001 Hz, 0.001 dB and-120 dBc/Hz @1 GHz, offset 20 kHz respectively.
With its powerful functions and wide frequency range, SSG5000X has abundant application fields, such as receiver tests, amplifier tests, IP3 measurement & Radar and digital modulation tests, Spur and harmonics measurement, ACPR tests and cable loss compensation. All this makes the Siglent SSG5000X a powerful and cost-effective device series that is ideal for R&D, education and manufacturing.