A solar inverter converts the Direct Current (DC) output of a PV solar panel into a utility frequency Alternating Current (AC) that can be fed into a commercial electrical grid or used by a local, off-grid electrical network.
Upon completion of this slideshow you will be able to understand:
- What is a solar inverter?
- Block diagram of solar inverter
- Its types
- Hardware requirements to construct solar inverter
- Battery Used
- Inverter IC block diagram
- Working of solar panel and an inverter
- Advantages & disadvantages