- Advertisement -
- Assist to Line manager to manage Production schedule, achieve daily and monthly targets with set Quality Standards, Daily Defect Analysis and taking countermeasures.
- Ensure no admixtures of seeds in packing activities.
- Dos and don’ts training, implementation of 5S, kaizen, SPC, TPM, JIT special parameters checking.
- Maintaining and raising morale of subordinate through kaizens, job rotation, skills matrix, rewards and trainings to achieve target and improve quality.
- Provide on job training to operators , subordinates & coordinate for equipment troubleshooting in a timely manner to avoid any delays and standby time.
- Complete packaging orders within the deadlines and no defects & ensure correct consumption of order components.
- Coordinate with Quality / Purchase / Store / Engineering Departments for smooth operation.
- Ensure the cleaning of machines and maintain high level of hygiene in work area at the end of every shift.
- Confirmation of packing production orders and hand over FG to inventory on daily basis
- Complete daily production reports and submit to Line Manager.
- Ensure in compliance with operational policies and safety standards.
- Assist maintenance colleagues in preventive and breakdown maintenance activities
- Attend training programs sponsored by company for professional development.
- Notify Line manager about any abnormalities in equipment operations and production problems.
- Performed machine and electronic sensor challenges, check weigher challenges and fill weight verifications.
- Selected to train new hires to operate packaging equipment
- Maintained and enforced a safe and clean working environment at all times
- Established and adjusted work procedures to meet production schedules
- Coordinated and developed new procedures in collaboration with engineering staff
- Diligently maintained safety and quality standards
- Removed production constraints and improve product quality
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices or product
- Minimized film waste, monitored weight control on ATA, ensured that bags have correct weight.
- Maintained equipment, daily upkeep of Packaging Machine. Notified maintenance or resource when pack-aging machine is down.
Knowledge, experience & capabilities
- Minimum Graduate Degree in Engineering Agriculture / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation
- Having min. 2-5 years’ experience in managing packing or processing operations
- Must be having good analytical & communication skills.
- Preferable to have knowledge on track & trace system
Critical success factors & key challenges
- Review manpower requirements time to time
- Good co-ordination with maintenance team to minimise downtime
- Maintain productivity and defect free finished goods
- Ensure safety and hygiene in work place
- Able to trouble shoot problems faced with machines, devices and products
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
- Advertisement -