From timer tutorials to amps, electronic communication, DC circuits, digital logic, electro-maganetic compatibility, transistor, resistor, prototyping, inductors Oscilloscope and what not! Here’s bringing together 34 amazing tutorials from the world of internet. Have fun!
1. All About Circuits: Lessons on electronic circuits
2. BASIC electronic circuits: Based on operational amps
3. BASIC Electronics: An online E-book covering subjects from ohms law to logic circuits. Lots of animation and troubleshooting simulations included.
4. Cable Impendence: Describes what is cable characteristic impendence and how to calculate it.
5. Circuit Analysis Tutorial: Basic electrical laws and circuits analysis techniques.
6. DC Circuits Tutorial by Department of Physics, University of Guelph.
7. ETCAI Products: This portal sells computer based software for teaching electricity and electronics. The programs are designed to supplement lecture and textbook instruction.
8. Gerdes System Technology: Explains PIC MicroController projects for motor control, chargers, and maximum power point (MPP) solar applications.
9. How Does a RF Receiver Work ?: How do radio receivers manage to communicate over huge distances? An explanation of the fundamental mechanism.
10. How Memory Works: Describes basic things like addressing, multiplexing and contains troubleshooting guide.
11. How Stuff Works: Digital Clock: Informative illustrated guide to how Digital Clocks operate including instructions describing how to build your own.
12. How Stuff Works: Digital Logic Circuits: Graphical tutorial describes how you can build digital logic circuits using 7400 series TTL gates.
13. How Stuff Works: How Radio Works: Explains radio operation basics, transmitters, receivers and antennas.
14. How Stuff Works: Stereo lithography: Describes how to build 3D plastic prototypes almost as easily as printing something on a sheet of paper.
15. Introduction to Power Electronics: University of Technology, Sydney Australia
16. PIC archive: The file you need is PIC84V05.ZIP. The file contains DOS software and programmer schematic that will work with the PIC16C84, PIC16F84 or the newer PIC16F628
17. Play Hookey: BASIC ideas about op-amps, analog circuits, optics, computers and digital logic.
18. Red Rock Energy Heliostats: High Powered Heliostat Array Concentrating Solar Collectors
19. Tutorials for EEs: Mixers, Directional Couplers, Bartlett’s Bisection Theorem, Constant Current Sources, Phase-Locked Loop, etc
20. UK Technology Education Centre: Electronics Education Resources/Tutorials
21. University of Guelph: DC Circuits Tutorial
22. XYZ’s of Oscilloscopes: Tektronix guide describing how oscilloscope works and how to take simple measurements.
The writer is a senior correspondent at EFY, Gurgaon