The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science — bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, we are using our breadth, scale and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and help people live longer, healthier lives.
In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopaedics, vision and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver physician and patient-centric products and solutions.
As pioneers in our industry, we continually focus on elevating the standard of care—working to expand patient access, improve outcomes, reduce health system costs and drive value. We create people-centered healthcare to help the patients we serve recover faster and live longer and more vibrantly.
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision is recruiting for an Assistant Manager-Counselor Training, located in Chandigarh (Punjab, J&K, Haryana)
Responsible for the development of hospital counselors/Optometrists/paramedical staff through structured scientific-educational training programs
- Ensures Counselors, Optometrists and other staff members are well equipped with knowledge of procedure and products.
- Contribute to reach & adoption goals in this segment through training initiatives across assigned product ranges.
- Ensure internal & external customer delight and help grow assigned category.
- Educate & make JJSV brands the preferred choice through training.
- Build and track opportunities for internal team members.
- Build in house training plan/s as per customer requirement and implement it.
- Maintain a positive relationship with customers with the goal of growing IOL revenue by assessment, critique, and training.
- Communicate and empower customers via direct meetings and interactions with surgeons, administrators, and key decision makers.
- Augment the sales efforts in competition account conversion.
Bachelor’s degree in Science/Commerce/Engineering (Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation) or Optometry). Include both required and preferred (MBA preferred) where applicable.
Experience And Skills
Should have 2-5years of working experience as a trainer/counselor/Optometrist/Sales domain with detailed understanding of managed care.
Optometrist with experience of delivering training.
- Proficiency in English & Hindi. Knowledge of Punjabi is desirable!]
- 30% to 40% within assigned geography. (Punjab, Haryana, HP & J&K.)